Didactic Video Lecture

This online didactic video lecture teaches novice dancers how to do the Salsa basic as one of the first...

favorite_outline

Majesty in Motion Products

These are the redesigned flyers and posters that Majesty in Motion Dance Company is now currently using...

favorite_outline

kF Fall 2016 Workshop #5 - Closer (Cody)

Song: Closer - The Chainsmokers Ft. Halsey Choreographer: Cody Smith Workshop Date: November 10, 2016...

favorite_outline

Salsa Final

This is my salsa dancing final with my dance partner Kaya. Salsa dance final

favorite_outline

Preliminary Research Study

This was proposed research study that was an assignment for my my Introduction to Research class. In...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

UCSD Dancesport Secretary Drive

This folder contains information of what the secretary had to do during the year of 2015-2016. DanceSport...

favorite_outline

Salsa Society AT UCSD

The first class website of my dancing organization for one of my college classes. During this assignment...

favorite_outline

Fernando Teaching - Google Drive

Past Videos of various dance lessons I have created as part of a lead instructor at Salsa Society at...

favorite_outline

Salsa Society at UCSD – To provide a fun, safe, an

The official Salsa Society at UCSD website that has all our lessons as well as what our organization...

favorite_outline

Beginning Popping

I established, designed, and taught an official course on street dance of Popping, through UC San Diego's...

favorite_outline

Dancer in "...cannot be done alone..."

I was a dancer in a dance performance class at UCSD. 25 of us undergraduate dancers collaborated with...

favorite_outline

Landform and Historical Dance Activity

As part of my EDS 137 class, our final project was to combine a Visual Arts standard and another standard...

favorite_outline