Yonder Dynamics SAR 2018 (revised)

Yonder Dynamics returns for its second year with an improved rover for the University Rover Challenge...

favorite_outline

SDTTC Calendar

Creation of printed physical calendar including holidays, and important dates for the San Diego County...

favorite_outline

Solar PV Cell Efficiency and Production Strategies

Solar Photovoltaic Cell Efficiency and Production Strategies MAE 11 Design Project, WI18 The purpose...

favorite_outline

Mobile App: Food-Diary

This is a team project that we finally designed and coded a mobile web app called Food-Diary, which...

favorite_outline

Portfolio-Chenyang Yu

Application for Master of Architecture, admitted into WUSTL

favorite_outline

Emoji Series

For my Design Communication course, I designed a series of bear emojis that could be used during conversations...

favorite_outline

The Calzona Collective: Booklet and Poster

During my winter quarter at UCSD, I was fortunate enough to join The Calzona Collective. This group...

favorite_outline

Graphic Layouts

For more practice, I created these layouts, one a digital media news outlet, and the other a double...

favorite_outline

The Future: Facts with Imagination Booklet

When given the idea of what our future might become, I began to do research and envisioned a future...

favorite_outline

Bedroom? Or Outside in the Sky

Using Adobe Indesign, I tried to convey the feeling of being unsure whether one is inside or outside...

favorite_outline

Jellyfish Worlds

Proof that I can design layouts, featuring my original photography and designs made with tilt brush...

favorite_outline

Fingo Project & Design Process for COGS 122 @ UCSD

Mockup of our Kickstarter Campaign Prototype of Fingo: https://www.figma.com/proto/caDooQQcSTF6poeolQA8okOw/Fingo---Interactive-Prototype?scaling=contain&redirected=1&node-id=42%3A696...

favorite_outline