Didactic Video: Statistics- Normal probability

This video can be used to learn and enhance one’s understanding of sampling distribution models and...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Bootstrap&Jacknife

Using bootstrap and jackknife to estimate the bias and standard error for our estimates. Bootstrap draws...

favorite_outline

Acceptance Rejection Method

Assignment to use the acceptance rejection method to draw samples from a unknown distribution (F(x))...

favorite_outline

Online Learning Experience - Statistics

This was made as a project for the EDS 114 class at UCSD, Cognitive Development and Interactive Computing...

favorite_outline

Lab 3 Data

One of my assignments in Behavioral Statistics class completed with the help of SPSS program for statistics

favorite_outline

Ethnicity Frequencies

favorite_outline

Age Frequencies Lab

favorite_outline

# of classes frequency

favorite_outline

Survival analysis of patients with Acute Myocardia

Using survival analysis to determine the important factor for the survivorship of patients with heart...

favorite_outline

Bayes A/B Testing for Python Programmers

An introduction to using Bayes A/B Testing as a replacement for traditional null-hypothesis testing...

favorite_outline

mregress - Multiple linear regression for MATLAB

Performs multiple linear regression. Includes option for setting the y-intercept to zero. Returns the...

favorite_outline