The Theory on Dishonesty

"The Theory on Dishonest" is a power point for an oral presentation that addresses the question of why...

favorite_outline

EDS Assignments (3)

I am showcasing some of my assignments for EDS 136. This class focused on education in primary schools...

favorite_outline

Blindfolded (DMSP)

Blindfolded is a short film portraying one woman’s daily routine, from morning runs, to typing away...

favorite_outline

Inequalities Lesson Plan - High School Math Tutor

In my 2nd year at UCSD, I had taken a class that allowed me to teach a lesson plan to an entire class...

favorite_outline

The Origin of Power Rangers Presentation

Public Speaking presentation for CAT 125 where I discussed the History of Power to inform my class about...

favorite_outline

Teaching Assistant

This program is geared toward mobilizing a group of individuals towards future leadership roles within...

favorite_outline

Dance Performances

Here are a bundle of videos presenting my different performances with Majesty in Motion Dance Company...

favorite_outline

SRC Creative Writing Class

Creating and administering a course that would contribute toward high school elective credit was one...

favorite_outline

Navigating the Abyss: A Queer Chicano Semiotics...

Abstract: The thesis represents spiritual activist and public intellectual work. The text is an scholarly...

favorite_outline

Multiculturalism and Cultural Identity

In-depth ethnographic essay focusing on a single case study. Jane, a Korean-American citizen, speaks...

favorite_outline

Supporting Multilingualism

Educational brochure designed to help parents of multilingual learners. This brochure focuses on cultural...

favorite_outline

Urban, Suburban, and Rural Districts

In depth analysis of the similarities and differences between some of Washington state's suburban, urban...

favorite_outline